Salespeople have a challenging job. They need to be in high gear all the time. Consulting customers, carrying out online research, social media messaging or email and phone outreach are just a few of the things they need to do on a daily basis.
Salespeople work is important not only because they need to find new clients and maintain a healthy relationship with them but also because sales department helps improve the product or service. It helps to identify customers’ needs, expectations, and common problems with the product. That, in turn, enables solving these problems and adjusting services and products.
But to make sure things work smoothly, it’s substantial to make work efficient and organized. And there is no better way to do that than with tools for sales.
Check out our list of 6 tools that will help your sales department enhance productivity, communication and collaboration with clients as well as different departments, and improve overall processes related to selling a product or service.
If Slack and Trello had a baby, it would be HeySpace. It’s one of the best tools for sales because of it’s functionalities and ease of use. HeySpace is a task management software with chat. It helps to communicate and collaborate with clients, and with other team members and departments. People can manage workflow and monitor the progress of works always up-to-date.
HeySpace allows your sales team to eliminate two or even three different tools – task management software, project management software, and communication software since it combines the key features of these three. No more switching between different apps! You have everything in one place, easy to access and easy to use.
- Workspaces – you can create different workspaces for different clients, teams or departments
- Group and individual chat
- Converting conversation into task
- Adjustable tasks – you can set date, assign people to it, add tags, description, files, comment on it, add estimates, copy task
- Calendar integration and Google docs attachments
- Small features for your convenience: status, text editor, attaching files, mentions, history of changes
- Kanban board with tasks
- Available as Web, mobile, and desktop app
- Free – for up to 5 users
- Premium – $5/user/month
⇓ Watch the video to see how HeySpace works ⇓
Sign up for HeySpace to improve workflow and communication!
Time tracking is a popular practice in time management. It helps to become more productive, eliminate tedious tasks related to filling in timesheets and reporting work, and improve workflow. TimeCamp is the best tool for sales who want to optimize work and properly manage and allocate resources.
Additionally, TimeCamp can help you with budgeting. Statistics show that “over one trillion dollars (that’s nine zeros) are spent annually on sales forces.” With time tracking software you will control your budget and make sure it’s spent wisely.
- Its feature of tracking time helps to better allocate hours to tasks, projects or people
- You can work on productivity by monitoring productive and nonproductive activities
- You can track time with the desktop app, mobile app, and web plugin allows you to monitor all internet activities
- All the information is available in the form of reports – easy to analyze and helpful in allocating resources
- Graphical timesheets integrate with calendar
- GPS tracking
- Budgeting reports show actual vs. estimated time
- You can create invoices based on billable hours worked
- TimeCamp integrates with various tools and apps including Freshdesk, Salesforce, Insightly, QuickBooks, Monday.com, Zoho CRM and many other
- Exporting reports to Google Spreadsheet, as XLSX, PDF or SCV version
- Free – $0 for unlimited users
- Basic – $6.30/user/month billed annually
- Pro – $9/use/month billed annually
- Enterprise – custom price
Don’t waste any more time! Integrate your tools with TimeCamp for more effective work.
Albacross seems to be an easy software, but don’t underestimate its power! It’s a great tool for sales because it helps in identifying leads and delivering ads to specific companies. The tool is perfect for B2B companies who want to increase their ROI.
With Albacross you can capture leads from the visitors who slip through the cracks by installing a lightweight tracking code on your website. You will be able to see who was looking at your product, then, create custom leads and put them into your sales funnel. And so you can target a specific list of companies who visit your website.
- Simple Web integration
- Detailed data on visitors
- Finding and filtering leads
- Tracking actions of your visitors for behavioral analysis
- Sorting the list of clients by industry, revenue, keywords, employees, and location
- Customizing campaigns
- 14-day free trial
- Premium – $79/month billed annually
- Business – $249/month billed annually
- Enterprise – custom price
Calendly is one of the most popular tools for sales. It’s used by thousands of teams and individuals. It’s simple but has everything you need to schedule a meeting, video or phone call, and any other event.
Calendly is a scheduling app for teams and individuals, and it can tremendously increase sales. It allows for the visitors of your website to schedule a meeting or book a demo to consult with your salesperson how your product works or how your service looks like. We use it at TimeCamp successfully and it helps both us and our clients connect promptly. 🙂
- Calendly works with calendar to automatically check availability
- Different types of meetings – one-on-one, teams, groups, etc. for different types of events
- Daily limits
- Time zone detection
- Website embed for scheduling directly from your website
- Integrates with other apps
- Basic – free
- Premium – $8/month
- Pro – $12/month
If you’re looking for simple tools for sales, Saleshandy is the right choice. It’s easy and convenient to use software that helps you follow what’s happening with your emails. It’s great for every type of business. Saleshandy allows you to find out how are your documents and attachments performing, and check whether it’s a good moment to call people by tracking when they open emails.
Saleshandy uses your email provider server making sure that your email ends up in your recipient’s inbox. The tool helps generate better results by providing you with engagement analytics of each recipient. If you base on emails, make sure you include it in your inventory of tools for sales.
- Real-time desktop notifications for each email
- Scheduling unlimited emails using time zones
- Track unlimited individual emails
- Trigger-based automated follow-ups
- Email templates
- Document tracking with engagement analytics
- Track replies, get to know the device, location, browser
- Regular Plan: $9/user/month (billed yearly)
- Plus Plan: $22/user/month (billed yearly)
- Enterprise Plan: $49/user/month (billed yearly)
Woodpecker is one of the most popular tools for sales. Woodpecker.co helps B2B companies grow by reaching out to ideal clients and business partners. It takes over the daunting, repetitive part of the follow-up process and allows business development reps to focus on building lasting, human-to-human business relations.
With Woodpecker.co you can automatically connect with your prospects via email. It sends messages for you, detects all responses from your prospects, and follows up with those who haven’t replied.
- Follow-up automation – automated in-thread follow-ups, scheduling up to 7 follow-ups, automatic reply detection, rescheduling follow-ups
- Gmail, Outlook, IMAP integration
- Team view and team members
- Integrations with other apps
- Statistics – Open & reply rates, Reply sorting, Click-through rates, Bounce rates, Campaign progress
- Security settings, e.g. blacklisting domains, not sending to non-existing address
- Access to all campaigns in a single view
- Start-up – Basic features for smaller teams – $40 per seat/month
- Team Pro – Advanced features for bigger teams – $50 per seat/month
- Enterprise – custom pricing