There is a famous saying that if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm. The saw above conveys lots of meaning but do not treat it as your philosophy, especially when you run a thriving business. Don’t kid yourself you can handle project management on your own. You are not Missy Self-Reliance. When tasks multiply themselves like coach roaches, and you lose control over your employees’ activities, invest in Task Tracking Software to make sure you won’t end as a bankrupt. Which one to chose? Check the list below:
If you are looking for an app which would help you to cope with mushrooming tasks, Timecamp is your personal savior. Besides being an advanced time-tracking tool, the tool has numerous handy functions at its disposal, from reporting, billing to invoicing. The best are, however, time diaries. They are most wanted when the need to document the work arises. No manager should be disappointed with Timecamp, neither of small, medium or large businesses. The app will meet every expectation. Problems with the inefficiency of time tracking apps? The inaccuracy of client bills, or reports? Do you find it difficult to tackle and solve business problems? TimeCamp is just for you!
Some of TimeCamp’s top features:
- Comes with a wide range of platforms. The tool is available for Desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux, and has native mobile apps available for iOS and Android to help users track their time regardless of location,
- Automatically records time usage of each application running on your computer.
- Monitors the time devoted to individual documents,
- Easy budgeting – budgeting function lets you estimate how much time the implementation of individual projects will take, and thus effectively plan the use of human resources and make a valuation of future similar projects,
- Time and billing software,
- Integration with popular project management software such as Trello, Podio, Pivotal Tracker, Jira,
- Measures the working time by particular categories.
- Records the time spent away from a computer – detects when user ceased to be active and for how long it lasted,
- Automatic time tracking based on keywords which allows you to switch between tasks without any effort,
- Accurately bill your customers,
- Turn time entries into invoices basing on estimated hourly rates.
If you prefer to track your time through mobile phones, we have an app that is tailored to your needs! The newest version of TimeCamp’s app for iPhones and Android phones offer an intuitive interface with a lot of great features, like:
- Tap to start or stop tracking time from every place on earth,
- Alternatively, create time entries manually,
- Generate reports of your time,
- Browse your projects and tasks,
- Log your time offline,
- Easily make notes on every time entry you are working on,
- Edit time entries with just a few clicks,
- Mark time entry as billable or non-billable,
- Browse and edit your historical data or plan your future.
Take Notice: A lot of information about the software described below, its use and ability to integrate them with TimeCamp can be found in our other articles. Check them out!
It is a program that makes possible the collaboration of many people, which facilitates task management.
First of all, the app is easy to use, and it is flexible. What is more, it enables, among others, sharing information and collaboration on various projects, organizing tasks, monitoring finances, digitizing files that are essential to the project, and capturing the core idea resulting from brainstorms.
Finally, the tool radically transforms the way people work. Evernote was designed to drive inspiration for your projects and tasks, from the beginning to the end. With the app, the material can be easily collected and organized as to improve workflow. Use Evernote and have everything is at your hand!
- Share notes and collaborate on files
- Save favorite webpages
- Mobile and Web interface
- Snap photos, record audio, save documents
- Store notes, web clips, files, and images
- Content available on any device
- Web clipper browser extensions
- Save online resources in one place
- Web clipping support
- Edit rich text and sketches
- Grab whole web page: text, images, and links
- Store all itineraries, confirmations, travel documents
- Other products include Skitch and Penultimate
- Evernote Clearly for clearing web content
- Annotation and markup
- Shapes, arrows and quick sketches
- Give feedback and share ideas
- Sketch on a page and sync notes to any device
Evernote can be integrated with TimeCamp thanks to Zapier, have a look at our article concerning the topic.
It is one of the most efficient business management apps, and it is highly ranked among tools of such type. It is said to meet the accounting needs of small as well as large companies. Why? It facilitates collecting detailed information on the project, from how tasks are organized to revenue and expenditure. Furthermore, FreshBook may be a pride of its modern and beautiful interface. Also, the tool is famous for being user-friendly, which has been achieved by offering a fully-featured invoice-to-payment suite where one can generate brand invoices, track billing, set due dates, charge late fees, and send overdue reminders. Lastly, Freshbooks helps one with taxation issues, saves all of one’s billing history, and reports on profits and losses.
What you can do with Freshbooks:
- Track tasks
- Track your time by project and clients
- Clear and simple reports and dashboards
- Accept online credit card payments
- Customize and send unlimited invoices
- Invoice status tracking and updates
- Automatic late payment reminders and fees
- Easily add and categorize expenses
- Work on any device – computer, tablet or mobile
- Data that’s 100% secured and automatically backed up
The management tool is incredibly useful when it comes to managing projects and your team, no matter where your team members live in, Canada or Congo.
Basecamp has at its disposal a wide variety of features which aims at improving the system of project monitoring and getting things done on time. It is an intuitive and user-friendly tool which can be run in minutes. Moreover, unlike its competitors, this management app is hosted in the cloud. Also, tasks are presented in the form of handy to-do lists with due ranges and dates, each employee has their task. All that has been done to avoid chaos and confusion. The next handy feature of this app is the way how one gets to prioritize and reorder tasks and adjust the system to one’s needs.
Finally, the program is also an astounding medium enabling coworkers to share ideas, proposals, or align reference conversations, which in turn helps you to make sure each team member knows what others are doing as not to double their work.
What is it? It is a based on cloud construction management software. The tool is dedicated to, for one thing, builders and their needs, for the other, their clients and trade partners. The CoConstruct aim is, by organizing tasks, to help eliminate the chaos in a workplace. With CoConstruct, keeping the selections process is easy, and the same goes for making it flexible for your clients. All decisions are made on time, while your finances are accurate. Using the app, you can sell the greater number of projects and run your projects more successfully. In addition, it is possible to save precious time and decrease selection disagreements
- Selection Sheet
- Facebook Integration
- Client Communication
- Custom-Branded Mobile App
- Expense Tracking
- Cost-Plus Management
- Photo Sharing
- File Sharing
- Website Integration
- Subcontractor Access
- Punch Lists
- Warranty Alert
The aim of this work management tool is to help improve collaboration around tasks and deliverables in the team of any size. The tool makes possible increasing the chances of delivering projects on time. Besides, one can create new plans, build a team, assign tasks, and track progress with burn-up charts that give an instant estimate of when a project will be completed. What is more, the platform enables one to share plans with other coworkers who are assigned a task. It sends them a notification. They receive an entry on their dashboard, which gives them access to all their assigned tasks. Besides, users can add comments, like actions, and mention other users to communicate any individual tasks or issues around each item of work. Finally, each team has a plan and its own dedicated board where tasks can be organized into buckets and categorized by status, or by whom they are assigned to. Those plans can be personalized to adapt to the way a team works, and users can select to “follow” certain tasks to be notified if the status changes or when a member adds a comment relating to that task.
It is a tool dedicated equally to software engineering teams, digital agencies and game development shops when it comes to managing their projects. All can be done thanks to one app – handling tasks, teams, and code – thanks to SVN, Perforce, Git reports, card wall view of tickets for drag and drop planning, wikis and more.
Assembla can be integrated with Slack, Github, and Zapier. Thanks to that specialized tools, your team can easily track tasks/issues/bugs. In addition, it is simple to use, expands to meet your more sophisticated needs, supports an agile release.
- Task Tracking
- Bug tracking
- Subversion, Git & Perforce Hosting
- Social Collaboration
- Team & Client Management
Do you want to run a prosperous business? Stop relying solely on yourself and trust specialist software! Which one? Just check the list above.