We all know that infographics are in – according to the Google Trends data on infographics, their outstanding growth in search interest is obvious. Most of the marketers understand their role in delivering the best experience for content and the simplicity of sharing information this way.
Check our time tracking offer for agencies:
hat’s why we decided to devote this episode of our weekly Productivity Roundup to the best content marketing tips, but this time we’d like to invite you to learn from the infographics!
Take a look at the list below and find out which blogging, social media and content marketing infographics inspired us the most!
1. The Essential Social Media Design & Sizing Cheat Sheet – by Salman Aslam at Omnicore Agency
Have you ever searched for the best sizes of social media visuals? Here’s the ultimate cheat sheet! No more wondering if your graphic will suit the Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest requirements!
2. The Ultimate Content Marketing Strategy – by Michael Gerard on Curata
Wonder how to create the best marketing strategy for your product or company, but have a tight budget? Here are the best tips shared by the experts, arranged in a pyramid shape. Follow these hacks and be sure that new opportunities will knock immediately!
3. The Periodic Table of Content Marketing – by Chris Lake on Econsultancy
All the most important terms related to content marketing and social media presented and briefly described in a periodic table. A perfect nutshell for your business and marketing team!
4. The Mixology of Content Marketing Infographic – by Jane Hunt on JBK
JBK, an interactive agency from the UK, created the perfect recipes for content marketing strategy, based on the most popular drinks. Browse this inspiring cocktail menu – think it and drink it!
5. 15 Important Stats About Blogging and Content Marketing by Irfan Ahmad on Social Media Today
Have you ever considered blogging as a content marketing strategy? This infographic covers the most important stats about this way of content sharing. Find out why you should start writing a blog right now!
6. The A to Z of Content Marketing – by Cent Muruganandam on Tech.Co (created by PageTraffic)
The ultimate guide to content marketing, providing the most valuable tips from over 40 resources. This knowledge will help you create the powerful strategy for your business!
7. Why Your Sales Team Really Should Invest Time in Content Marketing – by Salesforce Canada on Salesforce
Find out why sales and marketing team should work together to ensure the company success. The benefits mentioned should convince you!
8. 24 Juicy Tips for Ecommerce Content Marketing from Inbound Marketing Pros – by Desmond Chua on Referral Candy
A deep research on trends, tips, and statistics on e-commerce marketing, based on the experts’ knowledge and experience. Enjoy!
9. The Hottest B2B Content Marketing Trends in 2017 – by Jomer Gregorio on Business2Community (created by Digital Marketing Philippines)
Finally, a bunch of predictions for content marketing industry in 2017. Find out and follow the hottest trends for your business and learn how to prepare the most valuable strategies!
Track time spent on your content marketing activities with the most powerful on the market!
7 thoughts on “10 Content Marketing Infographics for Your 2018 Reading List”
Amazing information and Info graphic for content Marketing. I am impressed your Designing Also.
Happy to hear that, thanks! 🙂
nice list compilation, thanks for the info
Great Collection of Information.
Thanks for your opinion. its really working.
This was really a very interesting information. Infographic is indeed great for SEO and what can be a better way than doing it at well And not only for SEO purposes, it also helps to build a connection between people belonging to the same industry. Thanks