Why Integrate To-do Software with Calendar?
Calendar has always been defining people’s lives to such an extent, that they permeated through our all daily activities. Today, calendar is one of the most popular tool for organizing both, private and work life. And with today’s technological progress and digitization, calendars are powerful instruments which not only help people become organized and remember things, but make it possible to enhance work. Such a small yet powerful tool.
One of the most popular inventions in the field of organizing work is iCal, a technology of integrating apps with calendars. There are many apps that can be integrated with calendars and one of the most popular include to-do software.
Integrating to-do software with calendar has many benefits. ICal technology allows you to get things done in a smart and efficient way. Teams can effortlessly enhance their work, better manage tasks, projects and resources or plan and schedule events. It’s also a great way to keep track of employee availability and access all the information in one place.
Whether you’re a to-do list maniac or a manager who has to monitor and manage team’s work, we’ve prepared for you a list of the best to-do software with calendar.
HeySpace is a combination of Slack and Trello but with more advanced features. Not only does it help in managing projects and team but also improves communication and processes taking place in an organization. HeySpace features make it one of the best to-do software with calendar because you have everything in one place:
- Thanks to its design you can see three boards in one place – your team and spaces (different channels), chat, list of cards with tasks.
- You can easily convert part of your conversation into a task.
- The board with tasks allows you to see all projects in one place.
- Every task can be adjusted – you can set due date, assign people to it, add tags, description, attach files, add lists, comment on it. All to keep you updated on task progress.
- The feature of workspaces allows you to create many spaces, if, for example, you work for various organizations or have different clients.
- Pleasant and intuitive interface.
FREE for small teams getting started
PREMIUM for midsize teams and companies – $5 per user/month
Watch the video to see how HeySpace works
Trello is one of the most popular tools for organizing work. It’s suitable for team and individuals, small and large businesses, and remote teams. It’s also one of the best to-do software with calendar because it allows you to keep everything in one place. You can systematize workflow and have a transparent view on all processes:
- You can create boards for different teams, projects, departments or use it individually
- On very board you can quickly create as many lists with tasks as you want
- Calendar power up
- Can be used as a Kanban software
- In every card you adjust cards settings and repeat them for recurring tasks
- Comment on tasks, add due dates, assign people, create checklists, and set due dates
- Attach files
- Trello has a wide list of power-ups which help to enhance work and collaboration.
- Business Class – $9.99 per user/month (when paid annually)
$20.83 per user/month (when paid annually)
Check out TimeCamp & Trello integration
Wunderlist is a great tool for communication, managing and sharing your daily tasks, appointments whether professional ones like managing the project, or private, related to planning a trip, sharing a shopping list and everything else you want. Wunderlist has features which allows you to easily organize work and all tasks:
- Group lists into folders
- Share lists with your team, friends or family
- Turn your e-mail into list
- Add anything from the web to your Wunderlist
- Add reminders and set due dates
- Wunderlist is available on all devices
- Wunderlist is completely free
Zenkit is also one of the best to-do software with calendar. Thanks to its extensive features, it’s also a good project management software:
- Global calendar to see different projects in one place
- Team tasks for easy collaboration
- Activity tracking in the real-time
- Notifications to get the information you need
- To-do lists
- Global search
- Available on all devices
- Personal – free
- Plus – $9 per month per unique member across owned collections and teams
Plan is a combination of a project management software and calendar. But it’s also a great to-do list. The tool helps you keep track of your team’s work, collaborate better and save hours of work. Main feature include:
- Tasks with many options you can freely adjust, for example, recurring tasks, assigning due dates, adding subtasks, making notes, etc.
- To-do lists with Kanban view
- Calendars which show all the important dates and information
- Personal and team dashboards to easily access and monitor team’s progress
- Integrations with outside tools
- Teams – free, 1-4 members
- Premium -$6.67 user/mo, 5+ members
If you prefer mobile tools, check the best note-taking apps for Android.
Todoist is a to-do software with calendar in itself. The tool allows you and your team remember all the important things for you so you can focus on what really matters:
- You can create tasks and customize them – name them, set due dates or recurring due dates, organize a task into a project, give it a priority, label it, etc.
- Share projects and delegate tasks
- Todoist synchronizes across all your devices
- Monitor productivity and measure performance
- Integrate the software with other apps
- Premium – $3 per month billed annually
- Business – $5 per user per month billed annually
Check out TimeCamp & Todoist integration
This to-do software with calendar is available only on Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad. It’s a fancy task manager which can help you and your team become more organized and plan better with these features:
- Personal, Family, Work Calendars
- Dynamic notifications and reminders
- Upcoming list shows everything on the agenda for the coming days: scheduled to-dos, repeating to-dos, deadlines, and calendar events
- Headings to create categories, milestones, etc.
- Things for Mac – $49.99
- Things for iPhone – $9.99
- Things for iPad $19.99
- Things for Watch – $9.99
This software brings tasks, email, and calendar together. You can adjust it as you need and create a unified system where you will be able to monitor all the information, data, and taska. These three main components – tasks, e-mail, and calendar, make it possible to work from the level of a single workspace. Here’s what Moo.do offers:
- Manage tasks in whatever structure works for you
- You can search and filter tasks
- Add e-mails to your to-do list or project list
- Built-in calendar
- Customize boards – GTD, E-mail+GTD, Kanban, Agenda+Calendar, Project Management
- Basic – free
Premium – yearly $4.08 /month
Premium – monthly $5 /month